Friday, December 10, 2010

What makes me different

     Each one of us has our own individuality. We may have similarities to other people in terms of our physical appearances but we can only tell what really makes someone different is when get to know him/her personally.

     In my case, I know find it easy to declare who I am. One could say I am just another one in a sea of faces. Talking, laughing, doing what I need todo and what I am told. I am not an assertive person because oftentimes I think negatively.

I am just like any typical student and teenager. I do everything the same way I do every day. I have friends. I experience everysuffering a student can imagine and I also felt all the best I di were just never enough.

If one would know my story, one can actually say I am no different from others. I belong to those who are product of a broken family. I had my share of heartbreaks and mistakes. I was hurt several times and I admit I have also hurt people at the expense of my own happiness. Yes, I have my own share of dramas and I can say that at my young age, I already had a bundle of experiences. I already felt like giving up.

But I realized God has always intervened and broke my spirit to save my soul. It was then that I learned to have faith to Him and trust Him in every way. And that makes me different. I just do not frown, I pray instead.

Being different is not only on what is seen on our physical appearances. It is what we really inside and how we perceive and respond to our own dillemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment