Friday, March 18, 2011

A ride with a dirty old man


     The older they get, the more men tend to practice sexual perversion.
     Four years ago, it was my first year in college and I was then taking up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. We were renting an apartment in Calatagan, Makati though we originally lived in Cavite. Being a college already, I was forced to learn to commute alone. My classes would start at eight in the morning and ends at three in the afternoon.
     One morning of August, I was the second person to ride in a jeepney along Buendia LRT while the driver was still waiting for other passengers, a bald old man seated adjacent to me. When I glanced at him, his eyes were red and he was staring at me like he wanted to eat me alive. I started to feel creepy because he did not take his eyes off me. I tried to divert my attention by reading my notes but the hardest stare to ignore was also the most confusing one. I noticed that he was holding a brown envelope and covering it to his lap.
    Just when I realized what he was doing, I started trembling and felt panic. That bald old man was jerking off on his seat while he was staring at me! That moment, I thought of hailing down the jeepney but I was afraid that he might follow me. I felt like I wanted to scream but was very afraid. When we arrived in Kalaw, I hurriedly went down from the jeepney and started crying. All through that day, I was in shocked.
    I would never ever forget such unpleasant incident and that dirty old man!
    We should be vigilant nowadays to old men because we may never know how outrageous they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment